Courts & Records
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Child Support/Alimony
- Civil Court
- Clerk of the Board
- Code Enforcement Services
- County Recorder
- Criminal Court
- Declaration of Domicile Information
- Deed Fraud
- District Courts
- Domestic Violence
- Family Court Division
- Jury Service
- Juvenile Services
- Parking Violations Bureau Information
- Probate Court
- Central Depository/Child Support
- Certified Copies
- Civil / Family / Divorce / Probate
- Code Enforcement Citations
- Criminal Justice
- Drivers License Information
- Judicial Calendar Information
- Judicial Calendar Search
- County Recorder Official Record Search
- Parking Citations
- Redact Social Security Form
- Traffic Citations
- Value Adjustment Board Search
Welcome to Public Records Requests
Public Records Requests
Many records maintained by the Miami-Dade Clerk of Courts may be accessed via our Online Services.
If the record you require is not online, please complete the Public Records Request form.
- Forms may be submitted via email or regular mail to Records Management.
- Each request will be assigned a control number upon receipt.
- The requestor will receive acknowledgement of the receipt of request once the request is received.
- All related correspondence should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.