- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- County Recorder
- Declaration of Domicile Information
- Deed Fraud
- Landlord / Tenant Disputes
- Mortgages Foreclosures
- Small Claims
- Tax Deeds
- Value Adjustment Board (VAB)
- VAB's - Hearings/Locations
- VAB's - Late Exemption
- VAB's - Obtain Copies
- VAB's - Payment of Taxes Requirement
- VAB's - Petition Process
Value Adjustment Board Petition Process
VAB Petitions can be filed online, by mail, or in-person.
Online filing of the petition for Review of Market/Classified Use Value, may be completed by visiting the Value Adjustment Board System. This online filing option will be disabled at midnight on September 19th, 2016.
Mail and in-person filing is done at the VAB Main Office:
Additional in-person locations are available during a week at the end of the filing period:
- South Dade Government Center, Clerk of Courts
(Sept. 13 - 19 only)
Please remember that the statutory deadline for filing a timely petition is September 19th, 2016.
"Filing" means received by the Clerk. Petitions postmarked prior to but received after the statutory deadline will be identified as "filed late".
- Petition for Review of Market / Classified Use Value for Tax Year 2016
Multiple Units Filing Use:
- Attachment for condo assoc / vacant land
- Attachment for Non condo assoc / vacant land
Taxpayer Information Sheets:
- DOR / Payment of Taxes Requirement
- Late Filed Tax Exemption and Agricultural Classification
- Tax Exemption and Agricultural Classification
- Valuation Cases