- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- County Recorder
- Declaration of Domicile Information
- Deed Fraud
- Landlord / Tenant Disputes
- Mortgages Foreclosures
- Small Claims
- Tax Deeds
- Value Adjustment Board (VAB)
- VAB's - Hearings/Locations
- VAB's - Late Exemption
- VAB's - Obtain Copies
- VAB's - Payment of Taxes Requirement
- VAB's - Petition Process
Value Adjustment Board
You may obtain copies of the following by visiting the Department of Revenue's website. For Uniform Policies and Procedures Manual and Other Legal Resources and Reference Materials please go to http://dor.myflorida.com/dor/property/vab/pdf/vabuppmanual.pdf
- Florida ad valorem tax statutes, chapters 192 through 196, pertaining to the assessment and administration of property taxes.
- Department of Revenue Rule Chapters 12D-9, 12D-10 and 12D-51, containing the "uniform rules of procedure" and related forms for VAB proceedings.
The VAB is subject to the Government - in - the Sunshine Law. Visit to review the requirements of the Government - in - the Sunshine Law and for information on where to obtain the current Government - in - the Sunshine Law Manual.
Copies of local administrative procedures and forms used by the Miami-Dade County VAB may be obtained by clicking Value Adjustment Board's Local Administrative Procedures and Forms.
The tentative schedule for the Miami-Dade County VAB hearings for the 2016 tax year is approximately 12 months from Sept. 19, 2016. These hearings will be held primarily in downtown Miami, Florida at 111 N.W. 1st Street, 6th Floor, Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The Miami-Dade County VAB will be scheduling training sessions for its special magistrates from time to time. The exact times and locations of such training sessions will be posted on this website when known. The public may attend these training sessions for purposes of observation.
- Petition for Review of Market / Classified Use Value for Tax Year 2016
Multiple Units Filing Use:
- Attachment for condo assoc / vacant land
- Attachment for Non condo assoc / vacant land
Taxpayer Information Sheets:
- DOR / Payment of Taxes Requirement
- Late Filed Tax Exemption and Agricultural Classification
- Tax Exemption and Agricultural Classification
- Valuation Cases