- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- County Recorder
- Declaration of Domicile Information
- Deed Fraud
- Landlord / Tenant Disputes
- Mortgages Foreclosures
- Small Claims
- Tax Deeds
- Value Adjustment Board (VAB)
- VAB's - Hearings/Locations
- VAB's - Late Exemption
- VAB's - Obtain Copies
- VAB's - Payment of Taxes Requirement
- VAB's - Petition Process
Most recorded mortgages from 1974 to the present are available online at County Recorder's Official Record Search with older documents available from microfilm located at the County Records Library, Courthouse East.
Once you have found a property that you are interested in, it is very important that a title search be obtained on the property since the Clerk's Office does not guarantee a clear title and is not responsible for any encumbrances on the property after the property is purchased at auction.
INFORMATION: In order to bid on a property, you must first register at www.miamidade.realforeclose.com.