- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Child Support/Alimony
- Civil Court
- Clerk of the Board
- Code Enforcement Services
- County Recorder
- Criminal Court
- Declaration of Domicile Information
- Deed Fraud
- District Courts
- Domestic Violence
- Family Court Division
- Jury Service
- Juvenile Services
- Parking Violations Bureau Information
- Probate Court
- Central Depository/Child Support
- Certified Copies
- Civil / Family / Divorce / Probate
- Code Enforcement Citations
- Criminal Justice
- Drivers License Information
- Judicial Calendar Information
- Judicial Calendar Search
- County Recorder Official Record Search
- Parking Citations
- Redact Social Security Form
- Traffic Citations
- Value Adjustment Board Search
Code Enforcement Violation Notices - Animal Services
All dogs and cats must be vaccinated with either a one year or three year rabies vaccination. In addition, all dogs must obtain and renew a license tag every year on or before the tag's expiration date. Failure to do so may result in a citation from the Miami-Dade Animal Services Department.
Paying a citation
Citations can be paid through Code Enforcement, Clerk of Courts or directly at Animal Services.
For more information visit the Animal Services website.
Receive a citation in error?
If you have received a citation in error you may notify Animal Services by fax or by mail. Be sure to include the citation number, a copy of the rabies vaccination certificate and proof of license tag.
If you are no longer the pet's owner, you may also notify Animal Services by fax or by mail.
Fax letters to 305-884-3447
- Mail letters to:
Pet Adoption and Protection Center
3599 NW 79 Avenue
Doral, Florida 33122