- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Birth/Death Certificate
- Calculate Deeds & Mortgages
- Central Depository/Child Support
- Civil / Family / Divorce / Probate Search
- Code Enforcement Search
- Criminal Case Search
- Foreclosures Search
- Judges' Directory
- Judicial Calendars Information
- Judicial Calendar Search
- Marriage License Bureau Search
- Marriage License Pre-Application
- County Recorder Official Record Search
- Premarital Course Providers
- Premier Services
- Redact Social Security
- Tax Deeds Sales
- Value Adjustment Board Search
Public Access (Data Files and Reports) Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. Data files for Civil, Code Enforcement, Criminal, Family, Marriage, Official Records and Traffic are available as a part of our Commercial Data Services or as one-time ad hoc requests.
The standard formatted files are placed in folders and available through our Commercial Data Services Web application. Access to each folder costs $80.00 per month, except where noted.
The cost for ad hoc requests is dependent upon the details of the request and the hourly rate of the programmer doing the work.
Data files may be requested by:
- Sending an e-mail to email@example.com
- Completing the Public Access Data Request form and submitting it to our office
- Calling the Technical Services Help Desk at (305)349-5900
Once your request is received, analysis will be done and a cost estimate will be prepared for you. If you are in agreement with the cost estimate, submit payment to the address on the estimate.
Checks are the only form of payment accepted for ad-hoc requests at this time. Please make check payable to: Clerk of Courts
Please note that no work will be done until payment is received. All work will be performed on a first-come, first-served basis depending on staff availability.
Historical data is available for most of our files. Analysis would need to be conducted to determine the scope of the request. Since the data may be so vast, we may request that you provide us with a portable hard drive so that we may load the information. Please note that the customer is responsible for all costs incurred in shipping equipment.