- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Child Support/Alimony
- Civil Court
- Clerk of the Board
- Code Enforcement Services
- County Recorder
- Criminal Court
- Declaration of Domicile Information
- Deed Fraud
- District Courts
- Domestic Violence
- Family Court Division
- Jury Service
- Juvenile Services
- Parking Violations Bureau Information
- Probate Court
- Central Depository/Child Support
- Certified Copies
- Civil / Family / Divorce / Probate
- Code Enforcement Citations
- Criminal Justice
- Drivers License Information
- Judicial Calendar Information
- Judicial Calendar Search
- County Recorder Official Record Search
- Parking Citations
- Redact Social Security Form
- Traffic Citations
- Value Adjustment Board Search
Code Enforcement - Frequently Asked Questions
2. How do I get information to correct the violation?
3. How can I request an administrative hearing before a Hearing Officer to appeal the decision of the Animal Control Officer / Investigator?
4. Can I mail my payment?
5. Do I have to pay the penalty if I have already corrected the violation?
6. Why have I received a second notice with accumulative penalties since I have already paid my original penalty?
7. What does an "Intact Dog" mean?
8. How can I get to speak to someone in the Miami-Dade Animal Services Department?
9. Why did I not get a WARNING notice prior to receiving a civil violation notice?
10. I no longer have the dog, (i.e.: it died), what do I do?
11. Where can I appeal the decision of the Hearing Officer?
- Pay the civil penalty indicated on the notice, and correct the violation within the time specified on the notice (if applicable); or
- Request an administrative hearing before a Hearing Officer to appeal the decision of the Code Inspector which resulted in the issuance of the civil violation notice.
3. How can I request an administrative hearing before a Hearing Officer to appeal the decision of the Animal Control Officer / Investigator?By filing a request in writing, within the time specified on the civil violation notice, and mail to the following address:
Code Enforcement, Clerk of the Courts
111 NW. 1st. Street, Suite 17-50
Miami, Florida 33128
6. Why have I received a second notice with accumulative penalties since I have already paid my original penalty? The second notice was generated due to the fact that a correction of the violation has not been recorded.
8. How can I get to speak to someone in the Miami-Dade Animal Services Department? In accordance to the Animal Care & Control System, it is required that you leave a detailed message on their voice mail at (305) 884-1101 ext. 222, or fax the information directly to them at (305) 884-3447.
Pet Adoption and Protection Center
3599 NW 79 Avenue
Doral, Florida 33122
11. Where can I appeal the decision of the Hearing Officer?The violator or the County may appeal the final order of the Hearing Officer for all violations by filing a notice of appeal in the Circuit Court in and for Miami-Dade County, Florida, in accordance with the procedures and within the time provided by the Florida Rules of Appellate Procedure for the review of administrative action.
Notice of appeal shall be filed within thirty days of the decision of the Hearing Officer at:
73 West Flagler Street - Suite 138-B
Miami, Florida 33131