Probate Court Services

Probate categories for cases are:

For Guardianship Forms, click here.   

 Professional & Public Guardians

The Probate Court can assist you in filing a small estates petitionwill on deposit, or caveat.

The Court can also help you petition to Baker Act a loved one (have a person taken to a receiving facility for a psychiatric examination).

Please visit the Statewide Public Guardianship Office for more information.