- Certified Copies
- Code Enforcement Payments
- Criminal Justice Payments
- Parking Citation Payments
- Traffic Citation Payments
- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Calculate Deeds & Mortgages
- Central Depository/Child Support
- Civil / Family / Divorce / Probate Search
- Clerk of the Board Information
- Code Enforcement Search
- Commercial Data Services
- County Recorder Official Record Search
- Criminal Justice Case/Calendar Search
- Foreclosures Search
- Judges' Directory
- Judicial Calendar Information
- Judicial Calendar Search
- Marriage License Bureau Search
- Parking Violations Search
- Public Records Request
- Tax Deeds Sales Search
- Traffic Citation Search
- Value Adjustment Board Search
Miami-Dade Clerk of Courts, Harvey Ruvin is pleased to announce the upcoming ability to file, via the Florida Courts E-Filing Portal, Summons for issuance by the Clerk as a subsequent pleading. Effective on Monday, March 7, 2016, you will have the ability to eFile your 20 Day Summons and pay related fees in Family/Domestic Relations cases. The Summons will then be electronically executed and made available to the filer on the Miami-Dade County Clerk of Courts Online Case Search for retrieval to provide to the Sherriff’s Office and/or Process Servers for service. Subsequently, on Monday, March 14, 2016, this service will be extended to Civil cases excluding Five Day and Pre-Trial Summons which is slated to be implemented at a future time.
The Miami-Dade Clerk of Courts suggests using the Standard Summons Forms available at the links provided below that will allow for the efficient and expeditious execution of the Summons. If you elect to use your own Summons Forms, you may experience a delay in the availability of the executed Summons on our Online Case Search as this will require human intervention.
Civil Summons (20 Day For Personal Service on a Natural Person - eFile 4 pages)
Civil Summons (20 Day for Corporate Service on General Forms - eFile 1 page)
Family Summons (20 Day Summons for Personal Service on a Natural Person - eFile the last 3 pages)
Key points of Interest:
- Once the Summons is received and accepted via the Portal, it will automatically be docketed and reflected on the Docket as eFiling Summons Received (ESRD) but will not be executed.
- Upon issuance, the Summons will be reflected on the Docket as Summons Issued (SMIS) and will be available on the Miami-Dade County Clerk of Courts Online Case Search for retrieval.
- For those who wish to continue to come in person to have their Summons issued, this service will still be available at the Civil, Family and District Court locations.
For your convenience, you are invited to visit the Frequently Asked Questions and other materials of interest.