The ePortal is a statewide web site mandated by the Florida Legislature and the eFiling Authority that provides eFiling capability to users with a single login. It is utilized to submit documents to Clerks and also provides electronic notifications and eService on behalf of others.
All dates and times, including when the filing is received
Required Hardware/Software for eFiling:
- A desktop computer with an internet connection to the World Wide Web and a web browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari)
- The Microsoft Silverlight plugin installed (http://www.microsoft.com/silverlight/)
- Software that creates documents in Word, Word Perfect (not preferred), or PDF format
- The ePortal supports Internet Explorer 9 or higher
- The ePortal does not currently accept documents sent from an iPad or an Android device
eFiling Frequently Asked Questions –FAQs
Visit the Florida Courts E-Filing Authority Board for the latest information available.
- FCCC Training Manuals & Materials
- FCCC Training Videos
- FCCC Documents
- Florida Bar
E-Filing Resources for Florida Lawyers