- Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Child Support/Alimony
- Civil Court
- Clerk of the Board
- Code Enforcement Services
- County Recorder
- Criminal Court
- Declaration of Domicile Information
- Deed Fraud
- District Courts
- Domestic Violence
- Family Court Division
- Jury Service
- Juvenile Services
- Parking Violations Bureau Information
- Probate Court
- Central Depository/Child Support
- Certified Copies
- Civil / Family / Divorce / Probate
- Code Enforcement Citations
- Criminal Justice
- Drivers License Information
- Judicial Calendar Information
- Judicial Calendar Search
- County Recorder Official Record Search
- Parking Citations
- Redact Social Security Form
- Traffic Citations
- Value Adjustment Board Search
At the conclusion of the case, the depositor of the bond must submit or mail the original cash bond receipt to the Clerk's Office Central Bond Unit. There is no service fee for bond refunds.
The bond will be refunded by mail within 10 business days. All refunds will be made by check only. If the bond receipt has been lost, the depositor will be required to complete an affidavit of loss of appearance bond, to obtain refund of bond. A $7.00 service fee will be charged for each affidavit filed. A valid photo identification must be presented.
The depositor may obtain an affidavit from the Central Bonds Unit. If the affidavit is mailed a photocopy of valid photo identification will be required. The refund will be processed within 10 business days from the date of filing the affidavit.
Refunds will be made by check payable to the bond depositor only, unless a notarized assignment is presented with the white cash bond receipt. A valid photo identification must be presented.